We will provide your team with high quality support throughout the life of your project, whether for an IPO or a secondary filings, mergers & acquisitions, your capital raising efforts or regulatory reporting.
These services include:
- Bespoke typesetting
- Incorporation of mark-ups
- Translation services
- Graphic design
- Document composition under standards of the UK Listing Authority (UKLA) and the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Document templates
- Tracking of changes (legal blackline)
- Release of interim proofs and final document in soft copy (PDF)
- Distribution of soft copies via iDeals™ Secure Link
- Filing to Listing Authorities
- Regular and high-resolution digital and offset printing of documents
- Quick worldwide distribution of hard copies.
International team of iDeals™ Solutions will be glad to assist you 24/7, so that you can focus on the essence of the deal.
Besides, our Virtual Deal Room Service, which can be set up for such deal, will enable smooth online cooperation between you, your Partners and Advisors regardless of their location and time-zone.
We may also provide modern conferencing facilities for face-to-face and workgroup collaboration, with all additional services like presentation/printing/scanning hardware, internet access, stationery, and catering upon request. Our target is to be a “one-stop-shop” for our valued Customers and to provide time and cost-effective solutions to any needs.
Below is the list of basic financial documents, which our company can produce for your deals:
- Prospectuses for Equity Offerings
- Bond/ Note Offerings
- Debt Offerings (Straight, High Yield, Convertible, MTN Programs)
- Compliance Documents (20-Fs, AR/20-F’s, 6-K’s, AGM documentation, Share Save documentation)
- Accounting Reports
- Shareholder Reporting
- Private Placement Memoranda
- Supplementary Listing Documents
The most crucial task of a financial printer is to handle big volumes of information within tight deadlines, while guaranteeing absolute accuracy and confidentiality which is our top priority. We achieve this goal by using secure state of the art technologies and by employing qualified and experienced professionals who are fully committed to perform this challenging and important task of delivering the level of service expected from a world class provider.