We offer a secure, compliant and easy to use portal for clinical study management. It enables study teams to manage documents and communicate with study participants in a secure real-time environment. The completion of studies is accelerated by moving document distribution and collection to a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week and 365 day a year online environment. Using our product for clinical study management improves global site communication, accelerates secure document exchange and simplifies tracking, which enables study teams to hit key milestones quicker. By means of our software, you are able to shorten the amount of time needed for the clinical trial process, which translates into thousands, and in some cases, millions of dollars in cost savings.
- The online application offers a central repository, which provides all study documents and enables study communications with all participants to be as efficient and secure as possible.
- Contract and budgets for study start-ups are negotiated and finalized faster. In addition, start-up packages are distributed in real-time and completed documents are collected in one centrally organized location.
- Accuracy of all pertinent information is attainable through our application, which will allow partners to update their 1572s, CVs, medical licences and IRB approvals instantly via the Virtual Data Room. In addition, study monitors can review and confirm documents and new forms electronically instead of sending email inquiries or waiting until the next on-site visits.
- Our application offer a user the ability to control information using various permissions and access rights based on user profiles. Documents are better protected and the control of information exchange is given to the study team instead of the IT department.
- The neutral solution is not bundled, therefore IT can offer it as the portal of choice for all company studies, regardless of which CRO might work on a specific study.
- Finding information is quick and easy via Q&A sessions which provides necessary clarification