For many modern companies to remain effective their board members must travel extensively and work on numerous projects in different parts of the world, while at the same time they should operate the company`s information to make correct and timely decisions. There is a lot of logistics and resources involved in these processes and sometimes 24 hours per day is simply not enough.
iDeals™ Virtual Data Room (VDR) can easily solve this problem and make your days last longer. Our services make it possible to exchange information and documents via our secure access system 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and 365 days per year from any location in the world.
The following features are available in our solutions:
- All transactions are completely confidential - no sending confidential information via e-mail.
- Our application offers faster documents processing and, as a result, faster and more effective decision making. It is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and 365 days per year.
- All documents are structured and stored in folders within the repository, which enables all virtual data room participants to find information easily. They do not need to find files attached to e-mails or have to figure out which version of the document is the last one.
- Board members can grant permission to external partners so they can view certain documents depending on the set of permission granted. This enables to control the level of access to the documents external parties need to see. It also restricts e-mailing and printing of any confidential data.
- Board members are able to add new documents easily. The system then sends e-mail alerts to other interested parties.
- Board members are able to start or participate in a Q&A session. This allows all the board members to be better prepared for meetings and conference calls while saving their time and speeds up the decision making process.
Using the VDR for board communications helps your board operate in a more efficient way.