iDeals™ Solutions News and Events

iDeals™ Virtual Data Room service

Turkey: Emlak Konut REIC SPO banks used iDeals™ Virtual Data Room

November 22, 2013


The Emlak Konut REIC SPO marked the first time Halkbank (http://www.halkbank.com.tr) used iDeals™ Virtual Data Room (VDR). Halkbank used iDeals™ VDR to securely distribute analytic presentations to consortium members during the Emlak Konut REIC SPO. The iDeals™ team provided Halkbank with outstanding and prompt service.

Emlak Konut Gayrimenkul Yatırım Ortaklığı A.Ş. (“Emlak Konut REIC”) successfully floated an additional 25.66 % of its capital, a total of 1,300,000,000 nominal shares, through a secondary public offering in November 2013. Emlak Konut shares began trading on Wednesday, 13 November 2013."

Priced at TRY2.50 per share, Emlak Konut REIC’s Post-SPO market paid-in capital is TRY3,8 billion. 80% of the offering was allocated to international investors while the remaining 20% was split between domestic individual and domestic institutional investors. Halk Yatırım Menkul Değerler A.Ş. (“Halk Invest”) acted as the domestic coordinator and lead book runner of this transaction. This is not only the largest share offering in Turkey during 2013, it is also the largest primary offering of shares across Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa region this year. It is also the largest share offering in the real estate sector in Europe in more than five years.


iDeals™ Solutions has been a provider of secure document management services to the investment, legal and life sciences sectors since 2008. Our flagship product is iDeals™ VDR, a next-generation application that is utilized by companies and leading advisors in over 30 countries around the world.

For further information, visit the iDeals™ Solutions website (www.idealscorp.com) or contact the nearest office in your region:

New York

44 Wall Street, 12th Floor, NY 10005, USA

+1 888 822 5141
+1 646 843 6060

London

Albert Buildings, 49 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4N 4SA, United Kingdom

+44 (0) 203 514 2571

+44 (0) 800 048 8172

Hong Kong

51/F Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong

+852 5808 2376

 

Istanbul

Tevfik Fikret Cd., Kucukbakkalkoy Mh., Dumankaya Flex, No:38 K:14 D: 84, Atasehir, Istanbul, 34750, Turkey

+90 212 988 0244

Moscow

3 Glinischevsky Pereulok, Moscow, 125009 Russia

+7 495 660 38 64

+7 800 333 4807

Kiev

21-3, Marshala Timoshenko St., Kyiv, 04212 Ukraine

+38 044 594 6933

Processing...